Search This Blog

Saved By Grace Alone

We hope you are encouraged by what you read here.

Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Stuff For Me

So I am new to this in a way. I do an e-study with about 43 people on my list and now I have decided to venture out into cyberspace/the unknown. I intend for this to be encouraging and yet I know some who disagree with me will find there way to this page and go on the attack. I welcome that. I wish we all agreed on everything in life but we all know that is impossible. What we probably disagree on is why it is impossible.

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Corinthians 2:14).

Many problems will be due to this truth. Many people will attack Christ's teaching and Christian truth because they are lost...i.e. they are unsaved, unconverted and unregenerate. This is why there will never be agreement between everyone. Some people are of the world and some of the Spirit. This will remain true as long as Christ tarries.

On a smaller scale there may be disagreements amongst believers. This will not be due to 1 Corinthians 2:14. These will be on more gray issues of the faith, but certainly not on essentials.
So here we go...hopefully I will get to this often but I have no idea.

Clay