Search This Blog

Saved By Grace Alone

We hope you are encouraged by what you read here.

Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update

I am listening to a radio debate between James White (Calvinist) and Steve Gregg (Non-Calvinist). I am calling him a non-Calvinist because he definitely has different views from common Armininianism. Gregg is a very intelligent man. He has thought through how to make passages fit his non-Calvinistic view. What he will not think through is the consistency, I should say inconsistency of his views.

It was today that he imploded. He began asking questions that require explanational answers, and demanded a yes/no answer. That is just rude. Anyway, I am planning on getting to our study soon. And then after that brief intro...I may tackle the points of their debate. If I do, I will try to pick it apart comment by comment. But who knows.

Life is good. God has blessed us with a fourth pregnancy. We are praying He will bring this one to full term like he did with Luke. We have been pretty busy lately so I am trying to find some time to actually sit down and write some worthwhile stuff.

If you are interested in the debate between White and Gregg go to aomin.org and you can find the links there.